Accredited Online Training for Coaches, facilitators & mentors
2 CEUs, 3 CEUs, 4 CEUs
Simply Me Masters:
The Complete Digital Program for Coaches, Facilitators & Mentors
Continue your education with our accredited online training course for coaches, facilitators, mentors, therapists, lecturers & psychologists.
Why an online course?
No need to leave home!
No need for a babysitter!
No need to worry about parking!
You can sit in your pajamas and slippers
with a cup of coffee anywhere, anytime,
and simply have fun learning!
Earn 2 - 4 CEUs and a certificate:
Earn the number of CUEs that match your needs!
Earn a certificate that records your CEUs, contact hours, and course completion!
Start now and study at your own pace:
All courses are self-paced so you can learn at your convenience –
morning, afternoon, evening, night.
No need to be online at a specific time!
A great tool box of educational materials:
- Innovative theory, and more…
Innovative and original theory presented through:
- Video clips
- Resources & reading materials
- Interactive questionnaires
Simply Me Bonuses, as part of the course
Evaluate your progress:
Assess your learning progress with the following:
- Course Discussion Forum
- Multiple-Choice Questionnaire
- Final Paper
|1-8||2||$259 (with CEUs)
$229 (without CEUs)
|1-12||3||$349 (with CEUs)
$319 (without CEUs)
|1-16||4||$439 (with CEUs)
$409 (without CEUs)
Dear coaches, facilitators, mentors, therapists, lecturers and psychologists,
Would you like to:
- become an influential, meaningful and empowering figure in the lives of your clients (adults and children)?
- Enrich yourself with games, exercises, stories, questionnaires, puzzles, innovative studies and theory?
- Receive an ongoing supply of material throughout the year for group/one-on-one sessions?
- Gain the ability to give workshops, lectures, fascinating and innovative courses and leave your mark?
- Receive an accredited facilitation certification?
And above all, would you like to change, influence and allow your clients to be Simply Me?Now you can!
Our online course - Simply Me Masters - includes:
- Original and innovative theory
- Adjustment to the various target audiences:
- children and youth
- A wide range of:
- activities suitable for groups and individual coaching at any age.
This course (2-4 CEUs) provides you with tools for your personal empowerment through games, exercises, stories, activities, questioners and innovative theory.
Once you have experienced the program first-hand, you will receive training on how to independently impart these tools to your clients (at all ages), based on the Simply Me Model:
6 simple and easy to implement Keys that will reveal the secret of how to build character and raise self-confident children: children who know how to be Simply Me!
Become an influential, meaningful and empowering figure in the lives of your clients (adults and children).
Acquire the ability to give workshops, lectures, fascinating and innovative courses and leave your mark on adult and young generations!
Course Learning Outcomes:
During the course we’re going to learn:
- How to become an influential, significant and empowering figure in the lives of our clients, through games, exercises, stories, questionnaires, quizzes and innovative theory!
- What is self-esteem, and why is it so important to implement it in our lives?
- How to cope with the difficult task of making changes.
- How to identify and examine all the areas of our lives that we are performing well in, and those areas we need to improve- and how to do it.
- How to bridge the gap between the young generation and their parents and strengthen their relationship.
- What are strong points? Why is it so important to identify them and how this is related to dealing with social problems and raising motivation?
- What are personal values, passions and desires, why is it so important to identify them and how to do it?
- 6 techniques for exercising our thinking muscle to think positively instead of negatively.
- How to listen to what our body whispers to us and to our intuition which is usually never wrong.
- How body language and charisma affects us, our lives and what we really want.
- How our environment can pull us up or push us down and what we need to do to help our clients shape their environment so that it pulls them.
- How to cope with failure, roll up our sleeves and start taking action.
- And most of all –how to teach our clients (of all ages) to believe in themselves and love who they are and what they do‒ in short, how to be Simply Me!
Lots of action and fun ‒ so let's get started!
Enrich yourselves with original games, exercises, stories, questionnaires, quizzes, studies and innovative theory.
Receive an ongoing supply of materials throughout the year for group / one-on-one work.
Introduction to the Simply Me Model: (Sessions 1-2)
- What is self-esteem?
- What are the three components of the Circle of Influence on child empowerment?
- Leaping forward- What is the Simply Me Model?
Key 1- The Key to Identification: (Sessions 3-5)
- Finding the Sparkle in the Eyes
- Identifying the current situation vs. the desired situation
(in children and adults)
Key 2- The Key to the Inner Core: (Sessions 6-8)
- Core Strengths - The secret to self-esteem
- Personal values, loves & passions
- Who's afraid of making changes?
Key 3- The Key to the Power of Thought: (Sessions 9-10)
- Exercising our thinking muscles
Key 4- The Key to Body Talk: (Sessions 11-12)
- Intuition, gut feelings and physical sensations
- Body language & charisma
Key 5- The Key to the Environment: (Sessions 13-14)
- Energy Boosts vs. Energy Drains
- Peer pressure and setting boundaries
Key 6- The Key to Taking Action: (Sessions 15-16)
- Stepping out of our comfort zone and coping with failure
- How to roll up our sleeves and simply start to act?
At the end of each session you receive a great bonus:
The Simply Me Digital Teacher's Kit
2 exercise and games workbooks per session that contain dozens of session plans, games, stories, exercises and activities for primary school and junior high students. You can download them - and they are yours forever!
Course Resources & Reading Materials
This course is based on the following Books, written by Dr. Orly Katz, Which is the Co-Founder of the Simply Me Academy.
All Books are available for purchase on Amazon:
- Surviving Primary School series (Vol. 1-4) /Dr. Orly Katz, for children aged 8-12.
- Surviving Junior High series (Vol. 1-4) / Dr. Orly Katz, for children aged 12-16.
- Answer and submit a questionnaire at the end of each session.
- Active participation in the Course Discussion Forum.
- Submit a final paper.
F.A.Q.s about the course:
100% Satisfaction Guarantee:
We invite you to sign up to our online courses and try out our first session.
If for any reason during the first session you are not 100% satisfied,
notify us by email before you receive the second session,
and we will refund you the full amount you paid.
Join the Simply Me family and together we will make a difference!