The Simply Me International:
"Be yourself, everyone else is already taken."/ Oscar Wilde
Simply Me International focuses on leadership, empowerment and self-esteem in the context of the teacher–parent–child triangle.
In order to empower children, it is first necessary to work with and empower their parents and teachers!
Our online courses provide
teachers, parents, consultants, educational counselors,
psychologists, coaches, public sector employees
with tools for their personal empowerment through:
games, exercises, stories and activities,
based on the Simply Me Model.
Once they have experienced the courses firsthand,
they receive training on how to independently impart these tools
to their students and children or other adults.
What are the 6 Keys of the Simply Me Model?
6 fascinating and easy to implement Keys that will reveal the secret of how to build character and raise self-confident children who know how to be Simply Me!
Children who are Simply Me:
- Have meaning and purpose in their lives, know what they enjoy doing, and do it!
- Know what their strong points and personal values are, and give them expression in their lives.
- Take responsibility for their actions, make decisions and stick to them.
- Can cope with peer pressure and have healthy relationships with their friends.
- Know how to deal with failure and disappointment.
- Have a healthy perspective on life, think positively and act accordingly.
- In short, they accept themselves for who they are, they believe in themselves and are Simply Me.
The Simply Me Model is derived from the worlds of education, emotional intelligence, coaching, creative thinking, positive psychology, marketing and management and behavioral sciences.
Key 1- The Key to Identification:
This Key teaches us to identify the current situation in every area of our lives and the lives of our students and children.
We will learn to identify fixed behavior patterns which hold our students and children back and weaken them, and what can be done about it.
Key 2- The Key to the Inner Core:
This Key teaches us to identify what we are good at and love doing, and, more importantly, what our students and children are good at and love doing.
We will see how we can help them incorporate this into their lives, to feel confident, satisfied and motivated with their friends, at school and at home.
We will learn how to recognize the Core Strengths and the Personal Values of each child and how to bring them together in order to live life to the fullest!
Key 3- The Key to the Power of Thought:
The Key to the Power of Thought will teach us and our students and children how to control our thoughts, how to put things in perspective and think positively, not negatively, in order to live a happy and healthy life!
Key 4- The Key to Body Talk:
We don’t always have to be sick before we pay attention to the sensations the body communicates to us...
And this is precisely the meaning of The Key to Body Talk.
We are going to help our students and children learn how to listen to what their body whispers to them, and what the various body sensations imply for them... both the good sensations and the bad sensations.
And we will teach them how to listen to their intuition which is usually never wrong…
Key 5- The Key to the Environment:
This key will help us understand the impact that our environment has on us.
How the environment can pull us up or push us down and what we need to do to help our students and children shape their environment so that it pulls them up.
Hint ... it is related to setting limits, Energy Boosts and Energy Drains...
Key 6- The Key to Taking Action:
This key will help us understand why it is so hard for us to leave our comfort zone and take the initiative to change things in our lives.
We will discover how to help our students and children to cope with change, with failure and simply start taking action, to live the life they really want!
Ways to get the message across:
One of the most effective and enjoyable methods for internalizing the Simply Me Model is through a combination of:
- True stories
- Exercises & activities
- Innovative theories
Think what fun it will be to play together with your students and children! What could be more enjoyable, effective, meaningful, and make a significant difference than this?
About Dr. Orly Katz
Mother, author, lecturer, facilitator,
young at heart,full of love, curiosity, and passionate about her work:
- Expert on child and youth empowerment.
- Co-founder of Simply Me International for Leadership, Empowerment & Self Esteem- for children, parents, and teachers.
- Developer of the Simply Me Model for Leadership,Eempowerment & Self- esteem, based on the 6 KEYS which are taught through games, exercises, activities, stories, questionnaires and innovative theory.
- Senior lecturer to teachers since 1998.
- Developer of online courses (MOOC) for teachers, parents and facilitators.
- Author of 11 best-selling books on Amazon.
- Appeared in TEDx in the presence of the former President of Israel, Mr. Shimon Peres.
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC), graduate of College of Executive Coaching, USA, and certified by the International Coach Federation (ICF).
- Dr. Orly Katz Lives in Haifa with her husband and three children.
Orly's TEDx Talk: Raising a star, not a celebrity
Our Mission Statement
Simply Me International is dedicated to the empowerment, leadership and self-esteem of children, youth and adults.
We believe that in order to empower the younger generation, it is first necessary to empower their parents and teachers, and for this reason our online courses address the "teacher-parent-child" triangle.
Our courses rely on a variety of instructional tools
(including games, exercises, stories, studies, questionnaires and innovative theory),
that train and equip teachers and parents with empowering tools to empower themselves and their children and students,
boost their self-esteem, enhance their social skills, and improve their self-image,
affording them greater opportunity to achieve happiness, fulfillment and success in their lives.